Classroom Supplies $32.00
(These include paper, pencils, tissues, pens, wipes, markers, spiral notebooks, dividers, erasers, scissors, glue, rulers, protractors dry erase boards, and much more.)
Consumable Supplies $35.00
(These include field supplies including a field guide, and student organizational materials including multiple folders. Detailed list available upon request.)
Please play with cash or check (made out to School in the Woods) on the first day of school. Amounts may be combined.
Naturalist Essentials (please do not feel that these items be new):
- Sturdy backpack
- Sturdy hiking boots or all weather shoes
- Waterproof winter boots (will be necessary during winter months, can bring as needed)
- Plastic rain poncho (LABELED) to be left in backpack
- Bandana (LABELED) to be left in backpack
- Whistle (LABELED) to be left in backpack
- Pair of slippers or moccasins (LABELED) with 'rubber' (hard) soles – please do not send in the extra-large, puffy type, as we don't have room for these.
- Pikes Peak Library District library card and student PIN number – you will be sending in a photocopy, see the PPLD Bookmobile Form.
- Water bottle with a tight top (Labeled) MUST BE AT SCHOOL EVERY DAY
Please bring these items on the first day of school:
We certainly do not want these supplies to be a financial burden on any family. If this is a concern, please speak privately with or send an email to Karla Powers (email@example.com).